Information Security Policy
Information Security is considered as a top priority for the M-SENSIS S.A. company,
which with the distinctive title of “M SENSIS” and the scope of “Design, Development,
Provision and Deployment of Telecom and IT Applications, Software and Solutions,
Networking Projects and Infrastructure and Relevant Services” aims:
- To ensure the full compliance of the company with the relevant legal and
- To protect the interests of the company and those who trade with it and trust
it for use and circulation of their confidential data
- To ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information
produced, received and circulated within the context of security projects.
- To maximize the reliability of the company’s information resources.
The implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) aims at
- Safety of the saved files, the computer resources and the exchanging
information within the company environment from any internal or external,
intentional or accidental threat,
- Systematic assessment and risk assessment on information security, targeting
the proper and timely management,
- Data archiving, malware/virus and external intrusions prevention, systems
access control, all security incidents reporting and management of unexpected
- Constant briefing to the administration and staff regarding security
information issues and conducting of training seminars for the staff,
- Full commitment of the Company’s Administration to the faithful
implementation and continuous improvement of the ISMS, which complies
with the requirements of the ISO 27001: 2013 standard.
The Information Security Manager is responsible for the control and monitoring of the
ISMS proper function, as well as for the briefing of all staff involved on the Information
All personnel involved in the activities and procedures described and related to the
Information Security have the responsibility to implement the policy and the
corresponding Procedures of the ISMS in its field of work. Both administration and all
employees are committed to achieving the company’s goals and adhering to the
principles regarding the Information Security.
To achieve the aforementioned objectives, the Company implements an Information
Security Management System EN ISO 27001: 2013 authorized by ELOT.